When the summer season comes, I like to drink different types of refreshing juices that give me an instant boost. Among the variety of juices, the Celery lemon apple juice recipe is my favorite one. Today I am going to share with you a simple juice blast of celery and apple juice with lemony and ginger-flavored touches.
Celery lemon apple juice benefits:
Celery is packed with different types of vitamins like vitamins A, C, and K, and various kinds of minerals namely, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and sodium. Medical experts say that these compounds may help hydrate for longer periods, reduce inflammation, lose weight for low calories, and relieve indigestion.
On the other hand, apple is full of vitamin A and C, iron, calcium, potassium, sodium, and fiber. All these components aid to hydrate, improving heart health, improving brain functions, and relieve from constipation.
Additionally, lemon is packed with vitamins C and B6, potassium, and sodium; these elements help protect against cancer, improve heart health, prevent anemia, and reduce the risks of kidney stones.
What All you need
If you want healthy juice with less oxidation and foam, consider buying a slow-masticating juicer (I personally use this slow juicer). If you want a fast juicing experience and are in a hurry for work, you can also use a fast centrifugal juicer.
A cutting board:
Buy this heavy-duty cutting board, so that you can smoothly cut the hard apple, lemon, and celery stalks.
Use this type of knife for effortless and smooth cutting.
To have a foam-free and clear apple and celery juice, use this best strainer.
How to juice celery, lemon, and apple
You need to go through some steps to make celery, lemon, and apple juice recipe
- Choose organic, fresh, and chemical-free apple and celery stalks. You can collect them from supermarkets or a local farmer who cultivates them organically.
- Before cutting, rub and wash the ingredients properly.
- Now cut the apple and lemon in between on the cutting board using a sharp knife, and remove the cores and seeds. Chop the celery stalk and apple into smaller pieces.
- Please turn on your juicer, throw all ingredients through the juicer hopper, juice them properly, and pour them into the juice container.
- To get clear and foam-free juice, strain the juice using a strainer.
Celery Lemon Apple Juice Recipe
- 1 Large apple with Skin
- 1 cup Chopped Celery
- 1 slice Lemon without peel
- 5 Mint leaves
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar (Optional)
- ½ inch Ginger
- 2-4 ice quibe
- Wash and cut the ingredients throughly
- Turn on the juicer , Put all the ingredients into the feeder chute, an juice properly
- Once finished, pour them into a glass after straining
- Now, serve with ice cubes and mint leaves
Read More Articles
- How to make juice from grapes at home easily
- Best Juicer for Apples in 2023: 7 Best Apple Juicer Machine
- Carrot, Apple, And Ginger Juice Benefits